20 Hindi Poems Filled with Love

0
20 Hindi Poems Filled with Love






Get lost in your scent

Life is useless without you.

You are the star of my world

Life without you is unmatched.




love you ever since

My heart beats just because of your name.

Don't know how long I have been waiting for you,

I hope of meeting you even after the rain.




Lost in your dreams

I have cried in your love.

You are the reason of my life,

I know the loneliness without you.




Ever since you met me

My heart started beating just for you.

You are an important part of my life,

There is no one more than you.




I get lost in your eyes

I get lost in your love

You are a special Gulshan in my world,

Now I feel like teaching you the art of living without you.




My heart falls in love with your every smile

You get lost in everything.

You are my heartbeat

Life without you seems useless.




I love you so much

Getting close to the heart

I love you like this

To fall into your arms




I have walked in the path of your love,

I am anxiously waiting for you.

You are the sweetest dream of my life,

This place is incomplete without you.




Lost in your dreams

I have lived in your love.

You are the light of my life,

Every moment without you seems meaningless.




Ever since you met me

Every wish of the heart was fulfilled.

Life is incomplete without you,

You are the brightness and fragrance of my life.




Get lost in your love

Let the heartbeat be in your name.

You are the most beautiful dream of my life,

My world is useless without you.




We have slowly started living in your love,

I feel lost in your love.

You are the most beautiful journey of my life,

I want to live without you.




I have a habit of getting lost in your eyes.

May I be ignorant of your love.

You are the relief of my heartbeat,

My courage to live without you is useless.




Every moment spent with you is a pleasure,

There is nothing if I live without you.

You are the sweetest morning of my life,

Nights without you are full of loneliness.




My heart has gone crazy in your love,

Lost in your memories

You are the life of my heartbeat,

Living without you is incomplete.




get lost in your dreams

May I be filled with colors in your love

You are the biggest thing in my life,

My life is useless without you.




I get lost in your memories

I live in your love.

You are the life of my heartbeat,

My life is meaningless without you.




We have become desperate for your love,

Get lost in your love.

You are the beat of my heart,

Living without you is incomplete.




I have walked in the path of your love,

I get lost in your love

You are the meaning of the love of my life,

There is a desire to live without you.




It is my habit to live in your love,

My life is incomplete without you.

You are the sweetest smile of my life,

Without you the memories of the world are useless.




These poems celebrate the beauty of love and the emotions it brings into our lives. I hope you enjoyed them!
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top